game rappelz closes instand

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Apple Silicon (M1) Mac' started by Antonia, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Antonia

Antonia Bit Poster

Hello.
    Is it possible to get the game named Rappelz to work with Parallels on the new iMac with M1?
    I can install it. The launcher opens and I can enter my login data. Then the game starts but then it just closes.
    How do I get it to work?
    Thanks.

2. AlexandraD

AlexandraD

Hello,
    I also have the same problem. Iw there any solution?

3. MichaelH63

MichaelH63 Kilo Poster

I'm not familiar with that game, but right-click on the exe file and go to the compatibility tab. Try experimenting with the emulation settings and see if that helps. If it's an older game, setting compatibility to an older Windows might help too.

4. Antonia

Antonia Bit Poster

Sadly not.

5. Antonia

Antonia Bit Poster

With the new Win 11 update, i can play for 2 minutes. Than the game close. I tried the compatibility tab but nothing helped.

6. MichaelH63

MichaelH63 Kilo Poster

Games are unfortunately hit and miss in a VM. It might be worth opening a support ticket with Parallels. While I doubt they know an immediate fix, the technical report might help them to fix it eventually.

7. Antonia

Antonia Bit Poster

I have done this. And they try to help me. But so far nothin has helped.

8. GuenerT

GuenerT

i also have the same problem on my M1 mac ... i can log in but then the game just crashes... u guys have any other solutions yet ? I also tryed Shadow but its the same problem... i can play like 3 mins there then the game just closes...