Hello everyone 
I use a 21 14" MBP with M1 Pro and like to play with it via Parallels Desktop.
I always had an annoying audio delay with my AirPods Pro (2nd Gen), which no longer occurs in in-house games thanks to Game Mode in Sonoma.
Unfortunately, Parallels Desktop does not trigger Game Mode and it cannot be activated manually.
Does anyone know a workaround how I can trick the system into thinking that it sees Parallels as a game and activates game mode?
I've tried running a low-resource Mac game in the background, but Game Mode always "pauses" as soon as the game is no longer in the foreground.
Can someone help??
I use a 21 14" MBP with M1 Pro and like to play with it via Parallels Desktop.
I always had an annoying audio delay with my AirPods Pro (2nd Gen), which no longer occurs in in-house games thanks to Game Mode in Sonoma.
Unfortunately, Parallels Desktop does not trigger Game Mode and it cannot be activated manually.
Does anyone know a workaround how I can trick the system into thinking that it sees Parallels as a game and activates game mode?
I've tried running a low-resource Mac game in the background, but Game Mode always "pauses" as soon as the game is no longer in the foreground.
Can someone help??