Hello everyone a few days ago I started experiencing some nasty graphical glitches in Windows 7. At first it was just while running a Gameboy Advance emulator (Visualboyadvance) but then it spread over to Project 64 (a Nintendo 64 emulator) after making it fullscreen. Now even when there are no programs running it does nasty glitches. I've tried reinstaling Parallel's tools, and working with various fixes to no avail. I even scanned for viruses none detected.
I'm a digital artist who uses both Windows and Mac paint programs together, and this problem has really slowed down my progress. Here's what happens...
My specs are
Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Parallels 6
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
I'm not sure my graphics card or other hardware based specifics but I can certainly look them up if there isn't a simple solution...
I'm a digital artist who uses both Windows and Mac paint programs together, and this problem has really slowed down my progress. Here's what happens...
My specs are
Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Parallels 6
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
I'm not sure my graphics card or other hardware based specifics but I can certainly look them up if there isn't a simple solution...