Getting PB1 error when attempting to play the Hulu app

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AndrewTroyer, Nov 18, 2013.

1. AndrewTroyer

AndrewTroyer Bit poster

I have an iMac running OSX Maverick and Parallels 9. I have a virtual machine running Windows 8.1. Whenever I try and download the Hulu application and play a video I immediately get an PB1. I've gotten all updates in Windows 8.1 so not sure what it doesn't like. I can play hulu in the IE browser but not in the application. When I then go to the Netflix application and attempt to view a movie there I get it to load up to 21% and then it hangs forever until I have to shut it down. As with Hulu when I go into IE Netflix works fine. Not sure what the deal is. Any suggestions? The fact I can view it in IE (both Hulu and Netflix) but neither of the apps work with one giving me a PB1 error while the other endlessly loads at 21%.

Andy

2. UstechportalP

UstechportalP Bit poster

I have an iMac running OSX Maverick and Parallels 9. I have a virtual machine running Windows 8.1. Whenever I try and download the Hulu application and play a video I immediately get an PB1. I've gotten all updates in Windows 8.1 so not sure what it doesn't like. I can play hulu in the IE browser but not in the application.
    Hulu Error code P-DEV320 : For Full info Visit link : https://ustechportal.com/hulu-error-code-p-dev320/

UStechPortal