I'm running Parallels 6.X on Mac OS X 10.6.6.
I'm running a single Windows Vista guest.
My IP configuration on my Mac is :
MrHat:~ $ ifconfig en1
en1: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,SMART,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
inet 192.168.1.110 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.1.255
My Windows Vista guest has the following network configuration:
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.3(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
What I'd like to do is get my Windows guest to grab a DHCP address off my 192.X network, so I can RDP into the Windows guest from other machines on my local network.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks
I'm running a single Windows Vista guest.
My IP configuration on my Mac is :
MrHat:~ $ ifconfig en1
en1: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,SMART,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
inet 192.168.1.110 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.1.255
My Windows Vista guest has the following network configuration:
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.3(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.211.55.1
What I'd like to do is get my Windows guest to grab a DHCP address off my 192.X network, so I can RDP into the Windows guest from other machines on my local network.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks