Going FULL screen still crash every time.
This is not acceptable. I have reported this over 10 times since beta1. The Parallels guys even asked for more details, which I provided and this is still not working. I understand that this is still beta, but I am extremely dissapointed in the developers.
I am no longer testing these beta craps and wait for the production version.
I feel that Parallels developers are really not listening to us in providing feebacks.
Sorry, but I will not participate in testing any longer.
This is not acceptable. I have reported this over 10 times since beta1. The Parallels guys even asked for more details, which I provided and this is still not working. I understand that this is still beta, but I am extremely dissapointed in the developers.
I am no longer testing these beta craps and wait for the production version.
I feel that Parallels developers are really not listening to us in providing feebacks.
Sorry, but I will not participate in testing any longer.