I have two licenses for Parallels. And over years I have only been purchasing the upgrades.
Everything was working fine with Tahoe installed on my macs. But after upgrade to Golden Gate, Parallels is asking me to reactivate the licenses.
When I try to press activate, it says "you've entered an upgrade key" and when I give it the key from an older version on my account, I get an error that says the license server did not accept and that I need to purchase another key.
I have submitted a ticket a few days ago, but a response is still pending. And I have data I need inside my parallels installations, which are now locked.
Is this an error or is Parallels not ready for Golden Gate?
Everything was working fine with Tahoe installed on my macs. But after upgrade to Golden Gate, Parallels is asking me to reactivate the licenses.
When I try to press activate, it says "you've entered an upgrade key" and when I give it the key from an older version on my account, I get an error that says the license server did not accept and that I need to purchase another key.
I have submitted a ticket a few days ago, but a response is still pending. And I have data I need inside my parallels installations, which are now locked.
Is this an error or is Parallels not ready for Golden Gate?