For some reason I couldn’t send a ticket
I got billed SGD 202.21 for a renewal for this
Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (1 Year)
Reference
552055707
Invoice number:
AKD-736130945886
But I keep getting an email saying it’s not activated. And I don’t have an active subscription. My card has confirmed it has been billed.
1. Why am I billed so much for this? Are your renewals more expensive? It’s USD 150~ for a yearly subscription.
2. Why am I not getting activated?
I got billed SGD 202.21 for a renewal for this
Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (1 Year)
Reference
552055707
Invoice number:
AKD-736130945886
But I keep getting an email saying it’s not activated. And I don’t have an active subscription. My card has confirmed it has been billed.
1. Why am I billed so much for this? Are your renewals more expensive? It’s USD 150~ for a yearly subscription.
2. Why am I not getting activated?