Graphics drivers needed?

nguyen1

Bit poster
Hello

I have recently installed Windows 10 from an iso and everything worked fine. However, it seems that I have a problem with the resolutions: The windows seems too big, and it seems laggy when moving different windows.
For information, I have a late 2016 MacBook Pro 13" with 16GB ram (I have allocated 8GB for the Windows VM).

Should I install some graphics drivers or parallels one?
 

Attachments

  • Capture d’écran 2016-12-10 à 21.18.06.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-12-10 à 21.18.06.png
    548 KB · Views: 4
Hello

I have recently installed Windows 10 from an iso and everything worked fine. However, it seems that I have a problem with the resolutions: The windows seems too big, and it seems laggy when moving different windows.
For information, I have a late 2016 MacBook Pro 13" with 16GB ram (I have allocated 8GB for the Windows VM).

Should I install some graphics drivers or parallels one?
As per the screenshot, Parallels Tools is not installed. Click here for the steps to install Parallels Tools.
 
Back
Top