gray windows when paused

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KalonjiC, Dec 9, 2017.

1. KalonjiC

KalonjiC Bit poster

When I was using Parallels 12, when I paused the virtual machine, the windows would have a shade of gray on top of then, like a dimming effect. I am not seeing this in Parallels 13. Is there a setting that does this, or was the program changed. I really liked that feature.

2. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @KalonjiC Parallels Support Here! We would request you to provide us a screenshot of the issue to help you further. Thanks, Shathish

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  3. KalonjiC

KalonjiC Bit poster

There is no screenshot to provide. When I pause Parallels 13, the screen doesn't change. That's the problem! In parallels 12, the windows windows would dim.

Kind of like how when I edit this post, the main window behind it is dim.

Attached Files:

4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

We understand what you're asking for, but we don't know how exactly the issue looks like on your end (the dimming effect works just fine on a test system of ours). Please pause the virtual machine, capture that paused virtual machine within a screenshot and share the same with us. Thanks.

5. KalonjiC

KalonjiC Bit poster

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. StanislavZ

StanislavZ Hunter

Graying out Coherence windows behavior was disabled on 10.13 due to breaking bugs. Sorry for the inconvinience.
    There is no setting which controls this behavior. We are working to restore it.