Happy with parallels, but need to locate a folder

Art743

Member
I have been a happy if infrequent user of parallels since it first became available. I am happy enough with OS 10.5.2 and its predecessors that I just don't use windows that much. But there is also a degree of concern that I may not be able to share files, or more specifically, not be able to find them from the Mac OS. I have the "Shared files" on my windows desktop, and it works just fine. Is there a specific way I can find it (or its contents) in Finder in Mac OS, and be confident that I have it. So far, I have just searched and searched until the file I want shows up. But I am uneasy because i do not understand how this feature works.

I would appreciate any help from anyone who understands what I hope I am saying, or, for that matter, is there an easier way?

Regards,
 
Hello,

if I undersood you right, you can just in the Finder browse to your shared folder. For example, if you have your Documents folder shared, go to Macintosh HD->Users->User name->Documents.
 
Back
Top