strells
Product Expert
Since I guess my old posts got put in the archive and can't be replied to, I'm starting this discussion again:
http://forums.parallels.com/thread12489.html
Even with the latest build (4560), Parallels takes down my MBP if I switch my location. I have not confirmed the workaround given to take focus away from Parallels before changing locations, but I don't think that works. Since I'm actually using Parallels to get work done, I'm afraid to try this out in the new beta, so I'd be most interested to hear if the bug is *still* around after it was acknowledged by Parallels 4 months ago (my original post was in April).
Steve
http://forums.parallels.com/thread12489.html
Even with the latest build (4560), Parallels takes down my MBP if I switch my location. I have not confirmed the workaround given to take focus away from Parallels before changing locations, but I don't think that works. Since I'm actually using Parallels to get work done, I'm afraid to try this out in the new beta, so I'd be most interested to hear if the bug is *still* around after it was acknowledged by Parallels 4 months ago (my original post was in April).
Steve