I am planning a hardware upgrade from a MacBookPro to a new MacBookPro.
My biggest concern is an easy transfer of Parallels and WindowsXP to my new machine.
Is my recently upgraded Parallels 7.0 license transferable? (I am a user since Parallels 4.0)
Is it as simple as copying or moving the large .pvm to the new computer after Parallels is installed?
I searched this forum for what I thought would be a simple, common question but did not find an answer.
A link to this question being addressed would be appreciated.
Thanks RobertL
My biggest concern is an easy transfer of Parallels and WindowsXP to my new machine.
Is my recently upgraded Parallels 7.0 license transferable? (I am a user since Parallels 4.0)
Is it as simple as copying or moving the large .pvm to the new computer after Parallels is installed?
I searched this forum for what I thought would be a simple, common question but did not find an answer.
A link to this question being addressed would be appreciated.
Thanks RobertL