Have Parallels Desktop 14 License, Need Parallels Desktop 13 License

TimA3

Bit poster
I'm running a Mac that cannot be upgraded beyond 10.10.5 right now due to other legacy app restrictions. I had a Parallels Desktop 13 installer and it installed fine as a free trial. When I went to license it, I was sold a Parallels Desktop 14 license. Unfortunately, the PD 14 license won't work on PD 13, so now I'm stuck with an older installation and newer license.

How can I get a Parallels Desktop 13 license for this installation?
 
I'm running a Mac that cannot be upgraded beyond 10.10.5 right now due to other legacy app restrictions. I had a Parallels Desktop 13 installer and it installed fine as a free trial. When I went to license it, I was sold a Parallels Desktop 14 license. Unfortunately, the PD 14 license won't work on PD 13, so now I'm stuck with an older installation and newer license.

How can I get a Parallels Desktop 13 license for this installation?
We don't sell Parallels Desktop 13 on our website. If you have purchased a subscription key then you can use it with Parallels Desktop 13.
 
Thank you, Ajith. It sounds like I need to purchase a subscription key instead of a regular license key. Can you direct me to where I can find information on getting a refund for the regular license key and purchase a subscription key instead? Many thanks!
 
Back
Top