ArcaneVibe
Bit poster
So, I love parallels, I used it with XP all the time to do work previously. I had since wiped my drive, and didn't have parallels or a windows OS installed for a long time. I try to run parallels 3.something with my old activation key, and I guess it had expired or something along the line. I also notice I have a copy of parallels 4 on my drive, but I can't get it to run because the activation key(understandably so) doesn't work with the new version. So I figure, its been a while since I've used parallels, but I loved the old software so I'll just show some support, and buy the latest version(7).
I buy it, go to install, and get this message: "Parallels Desktop cannot be installed on your Mac. Parallels Desktop can be installed on 64-bit Intel-based Macs only." I wish that had been more prominently advertised on the site, before the actual purchase, but whatever. Its my own lack of thoroughness thats led me to this. So now I've blown about $90 which admittedly, is definitely partly my own fault. But even after registering the product on the site, I get this: "Parallels Desktop Support code: Not available" under my account. Not only can I not run any version of PD at all, but I can't even get support because any ticket requires that code.
I would really love any suggestions, and thanks in advance!
I buy it, go to install, and get this message: "Parallels Desktop cannot be installed on your Mac. Parallels Desktop can be installed on 64-bit Intel-based Macs only." I wish that had been more prominently advertised on the site, before the actual purchase, but whatever. Its my own lack of thoroughness thats led me to this. So now I've blown about $90 which admittedly, is definitely partly my own fault. But even after registering the product on the site, I get this: "Parallels Desktop Support code: Not available" under my account. Not only can I not run any version of PD at all, but I can't even get support because any ticket requires that code.
I would really love any suggestions, and thanks in advance!