Hi,
I just transferred to a new MacBook using Apple's wizard. Parallels Desktop 10 was moved as well, but requires activation. After I enter the key I get an error message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations".
A Google result hinted that I can de-activate the old license on the the old Mac. However, I cannot find the menu options that are described.
Could you please tell me how to transfer the license? Thank you in advance.
I just transferred to a new MacBook using Apple's wizard. Parallels Desktop 10 was moved as well, but requires activation. After I enter the key I get an error message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations".
A Google result hinted that I can de-activate the old license on the the old Mac. However, I cannot find the menu options that are described.
Could you please tell me how to transfer the license? Thank you in advance.