snevagadry
Bit poster
I upgraded to 4560 today. After upgrading I started Parallels, clicked the Run button to start my VM and instantly had a hard Mac OS System Crash with the screen telling me to turn off my Mac in multiple languages.
After a restart, Parallels will not start my VM, telling me that "Parallels Desktop is unable to access the virtual hard disk image file /Users/foo/Library/Parallels/winxp/winxp.hdd. The file is used by other application."
Nothing I do will convince Parallels that the file is not in use. I have no other apps running except Parallels.
Any suggestions?
After a restart, Parallels will not start my VM, telling me that "Parallels Desktop is unable to access the virtual hard disk image file /Users/foo/Library/Parallels/winxp/winxp.hdd. The file is used by other application."
Nothing I do will convince Parallels that the file is not in use. I have no other apps running except Parallels.
Any suggestions?