C crblev Bit poster Mar 19, 2009 #1 I'm looking to convert my Virtual machine to use a bootcamp partition instead of the .hdd file (I'll need bootcamp for a few apps, but mostly use the bootcamp partitoin from Parallels) -- anybody know how I can convert the .hdd? Thanks.
I'm looking to convert my Virtual machine to use a bootcamp partition instead of the .hdd file (I'll need bootcamp for a few apps, but mostly use the bootcamp partitoin from Parallels) -- anybody know how I can convert the .hdd? Thanks.
G galochka Hunter Mar 19, 2009 #2 Hello crblev, Please check the following thread according the issue: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=32719&highlight=convert+hdd+Boot+camp Please note that officially we do not support this operation as Apple does not support this too
Hello crblev, Please check the following thread according the issue: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=32719&highlight=convert+hdd+Boot+camp Please note that officially we do not support this operation as Apple does not support this too
C crblev Bit poster Mar 28, 2009 #3 Thanks.... Guess I'll have to rebuild from scratch then (I'm in XP, not vista). Thanks for your response, though.
Thanks.... Guess I'll have to rebuild from scratch then (I'm in XP, not vista). Thanks for your response, though.