[Help] Cant Boot Up Windows Vista

SongE

Bit poster
I am a new user in mac and parallels 5.0,
and i am trying to install parallels 5.0 with windows vista home premium.
I am using Mac OS X Snow Leopard with the latest updates.

However, I am having problems starting up windows vista on parallels 5.0.

I have tried using .iso image and express, typical, and custom install
after googling alot articles and forums.

I am quite sure I made no mistakes following those instructions.

Here are my screenshots :

screenshot20091216atpm1.png

screenshot20091216atpm1.png

screenshot20091216atpm1.png

screenshot20091216atpm1.png


Someone please help me?
I'm going crazy trying all methods to make it work.
Thanks in advance.
 
have you tried it with a real CD, not an image? I could imagine your image is not really a Windows Install CD image... at least its name is unusual for a Windows Install CD image.
 
I have not tried using it because my CD rested in my cupboard for a few years,
and it seems to have too many scratches and dusts that it cant be detected when
I insert it into both my desktop and macbook.

I got this .iso image file from my friend,
although I do not know where he got it from.
 
Back
Top