Help Needed with 4.0 - Network Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Wildcat_1, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

I've created a support ticket. Please contact if you won't receive any mail in fifteen minutes

2. ralphrmartin

ralphrmartin Member

Problem now resolved, with help from Dmitry. It was a MacOS X problem, not a Parallels one.

Thanks for the excellent support!

3. asauser

asauser Bit poster

I think I am in the same situation with networking and parallels. Can you share what you had to change in OS X to get the networking to work?

4. STim

STim Bit poster

5. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Nope, most likely you have another issue. Please install the hotfix and if it won't help with your problem, please create a support ticket.

6. asauser

asauser Bit poster

I have already installed the 3450 build in hopes that it would resolve this issue, but it has not. I am using a 2.4 GHz 15" MacBook Pro with 2 GB of RAM. I have three different XP virtual machines (one a boot camp partition) and all of them show that they have a network connection, but 0 packets sent or received. I am using shared networking with my airport connection. I have already tried uninstalling parallels and re-installing. In system preferences the two Parallels adapters show in green.

7. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Please check your private messages http://forum.parallels.com/private.php