Help: system_thread_exception_not_handled while installing Windows 10 from usb

STEVEG6

Bit poster
I'm trying to install Windows 10 from original USB key on a mid 2015 MacBook Pro retina. The wizard ends does not finish, says a restart is required, then, when Windows try to start, I have a blue screen saying PC ran into a problem and need to restart. As detail, I have system_thread_exception_not_handled. In continues to run in this loop, restart/blue screen/restart etc. I have tried the solution from Swati to SebastienA1 posted in another thread, but no different results.
 
Hi SteveG6, are you able to see Windows 10 USB in the Parallels Desktop installation wizard? Please check out this article to install Windows 10 from USB stick.
We suggest you disconnect the USB from the Mac then select Installation > Continue Manually after that reset the virtual machine using Actions > Reset and let us know how it works.
 
Back
Top