Help with renewal - no access to account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SteveJ18, Feb 12, 2023.

1. SteveJ18

SteveJ18 Bit poster

I have an active subscription which for which I've just been charged for renewal - the problem is I no longer have access to the email account that was used to set up the subscription!

I have a personal account and would like to move the licence over, but as I don't have an active sub on this account it won't let me contact support!

Can anyone from Parallels help?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with the invoice copy of Parallels Desktop for Mac along with both email addresses, so that we can change your Parallels Desktop for Mac email address.

3. ErikK9

ErikK9 Bit poster

Similar situation here ... my license is about to renew and I would like to discontinue service and not renew ... but it's associated with an email account that I no longer have access to and I cannot authenticate onto your platform. Please contact me at ErikKlein@yahoo.com

4. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @ErikK9, we could see that the auto-renewal for the Parallels subscription has been turned off already under your Parallels account, so you will not be charged in future. For security reason, we are requesting you to delete the personal details like address, sharing invoice and mail address in the forum. Thanks