2009 iMac
OS X 10.8.5
Parallels 7
Windows 7 Home
This is my work computer and I have to have changes done by an IT person. Twice he has attempted to upgrade the Windows program to Windows Pro and when done we couldn't find the programs or files in the Parallels section. Now i have money to upgrade the Parallels but still have stay with Windows 7 Pro. Could I get the best way to upgrade to El Capitan, Windows 7 Pro, and the best Parallels to go with all this? I need step by step sequential instructions so that the I can communicate clearly to the IT person.
OS X 10.8.5
Parallels 7
Windows 7 Home
This is my work computer and I have to have changes done by an IT person. Twice he has attempted to upgrade the Windows program to Windows Pro and when done we couldn't find the programs or files in the Parallels section. Now i have money to upgrade the Parallels but still have stay with Windows 7 Pro. Could I get the best way to upgrade to El Capitan, Windows 7 Pro, and the best Parallels to go with all this? I need step by step sequential instructions so that the I can communicate clearly to the IT person.