help!!!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BillyR1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. BillyR1

BillyR1 Bit poster

Hope someone can help,

firstly i must add that I'm not very computer literate, so please bear with me.

i've had parallels for 12 months, haven't used it much for the last 3 months as its slowed my mac down unbelievably, anyway, i use it mainly for one peace of software for my business that runs on windows only, i've recently renewed my subscription to parallels in the hope of starting to use that software again, but i've received the new key, followed instructions and entered it, it says that its an upgraded key and i need to add the previous one, but the previous one is the same as the new one, it says the product key from the previous one has not been accepted by the server, i'm stuck,

thanks in advance
    Billy

2. So you have 2 similar keys? Or just prolong your subscription? Could you please provide us with your purchase orders for the Parallels Desktop and we will be glad to help you.

BillyR1 likes this.
  3. BillyR1

BillyR1 Bit poster

Hi Maria,

apologies for late reply, yes, I've been given the same key as my original one when i prolonged my subscription for another year, but when i enter it in it asked me for my original one as well, but when i enter it it won't accept it, where shall i send the purchase orders?

p.s thank you so much for replying

4. BillyR1

BillyR1 Bit poster

can i send a msg some how with the purchase orders on?

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi BillyR1,
    You can reply to our private message with an invoice.

6. BillyR1

BillyR1 Bit poster

i've replied weeks ago, but still no response!!!!

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the information with the marketing team and waiting for an update. We suggest you to use the trial in the meantime.