Hide Parallels Menu Bar but not Mac's

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AndrewQ1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. AndrewQ1

AndrewQ1 Bit poster

Is there a way to hide the Parallels Menu Bar every time I hover on the Mac's Menu bar in full screen mode? Please see attached picture. I want to get rid of the menu bar lined in black.

iciconnect likes this.
  2. AndrewQ1

AndrewQ1 Bit poster

Attached Files:

iciconnect likes this.
  3. iciconnect

iciconnect Member

I want to keep all menu bars not related to Windows 11 hidden from view while in Fullscreen Mode on Parallels 18. The moment you move the mouse up to the top there it is! No one from Parallels was able to explain this. I prefer not to have it shown at all. Why couldn't there be a hotkey or a check-off (tick) in the setting to not show Parallels Menu tools or anything towards the top? I remember the previous versions of Parallels hid everything. Parallels Support advised me to use Coherence Mode when I asked for assistance. LOL

4. iciconnect

iciconnect Member

It does this on all monitors you have connected with Parallels 18. smh

5. iciconnect

iciconnect Member

Word to the wise, having the security setting in Parallels to require the password for changes stops Parallels key short-cuts from working. This is why the Parallels Menu Bar was still showing! Parallels Tech Support is awesome!

Pramesh Boodadoo likes this.