Shortly after installing v. 13, I attempted to use the BootCamp partition within Parallels. Not only did it fail to create the virtual machine correctly, it hosed the BootCamp partition. I can't even boot to it using standard BootCamp!
This happened after Parallels failed to properly create a Modern.IE virtual machine, a Windows 10 preview VM, and even a macOS VM!
Your latest update does now allow proper creation of Modern.IE VMs and macOS VMs, but my BootCamp partition is still hosed.
Apparently it's been a little more than 30 days since I activated the installation.
Please tell me how to fix the BootCamp partition.
Disappointed in the level of QA testing in this release.
John
This happened after Parallels failed to properly create a Modern.IE virtual machine, a Windows 10 preview VM, and even a macOS VM!
Your latest update does now allow proper creation of Modern.IE VMs and macOS VMs, but my BootCamp partition is still hosed.
Apparently it's been a little more than 30 days since I activated the installation.
Please tell me how to fix the BootCamp partition.
Disappointed in the level of QA testing in this release.
John