I have two similar questions, both dealing with the Mac's defaulting to TextEdit when I would like MS Word to open instead:
1. How can I double-click on a .doc file in the Mac Finder and have it open in Word (in the Windows VM) instead of in TextEdit?
2. If I'm in a browser (e.g., Firefox) on the Mac and receive an email attachment that is a .doc file, how can I get that attachment to open in Word in the VM (again, instead of in TextEdit)?
Thanks.
1. How can I double-click on a .doc file in the Mac Finder and have it open in Word (in the Windows VM) instead of in TextEdit?
2. If I'm in a browser (e.g., Firefox) on the Mac and receive an email attachment that is a .doc file, how can I get that attachment to open in Word in the VM (again, instead of in TextEdit)?
Thanks.