hallo
i have a question. I can not reduce mein Virtuall-image size. After the Installation of XP, the Drive-img was about 2GB, now after installation some Software on my virtuell xp ,it is 9GB. But it can not be
even if i delete some Big files from my XP, the image does´nt change its Size. I tryed to use Optimization tool from parallels but i see no changes, the File bekoms bigger and bigger. i 100% know that my files in Windows XP are so about 3,5 GB, but not 9GB.
Can you tell me plz what can i do to reduce the sitze, becouse on my MAC HD i dont have enough workstation
( help plz
thank you
sorry for my english
i have a question. I can not reduce mein Virtuall-image size. After the Installation of XP, the Drive-img was about 2GB, now after installation some Software on my virtuell xp ,it is 9GB. But it can not be
Can you tell me plz what can i do to reduce the sitze, becouse on my MAC HD i dont have enough workstation
thank you
sorry for my english