How can I reset my license?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SooY1, Apr 6, 2018.

1. SooY1

SooY1 Bit poster

Hi!

I had experienced My MacBook pro with touch bar Crash down.

Apple replaced my hardware.

So, I want to transfer my parallels license from old hardware to my repaired one.

Anyone help me!

Sincerely.

Soo Young Kim

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello SooY1, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it.

3. SooY1

SooY1 Bit poster

Dear AJ

Thanks a lot!! :)

Soo Young Kim

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

5. MihaG

MihaG Bit poster

I have the same problem. I can activate parallels 12 on may new imac, but when I try to upgrade(I have a valid subscription) I dont get "use licence on this Imac".
    now it says:
    This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.
    How can I deactivate licence on other computer, if I can no longer access to it?
    Best, Miha

6. Hi Miha,
    your Parallels Desktop 12 key has been reset, please check the issue and share your results with us.

7. CraigG4

CraigG4 Bit poster

Suddenly I am unable to see my subscription at my.parallels.com, it keeps asking me to enter a subscription key, but it will not accept my key ("already registered"). I want to try and upgrade to the pro version for my next subscription renewal. How can I do this when I cannot see anything in my dashboard?

8. Please check this KB article in order to upgrade to Pro version and let us know if it's not that case.

9. CraigG4

CraigG4 Bit poster

Does not work, I get an empty page. upload_2020-2-12_8-5-44.png

10. CandyH

CandyH Bit poster

Awesom....Gives a clear idea.

11. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@CandyH We have replied to you privately, please provide us the required information to assist further.

12. Margo1

Margo1 Bit poster

Hi, the facebook help is useless, so i write here, since there is no response after couple of days.

So i have moved to a new mac but cant activate my key, can you reset my key so i can use it on new mac?

If i must provide my key or account info then let me know.

13. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 14 key.
    please check the issue.

14. Margo1

Margo1 Bit poster

Thanks, it works now.

Maria@Parallels likes this.