HOW DO I CANCEL MY PURCHASE!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by LucianoP, Sep 24, 2015.

1. LucianoP

LucianoP Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm sorry but I'm really unhappy with parallels today.
    I bought the upgrade to parallels 11 while being logged to parallels site, and it seems that I don't qualify for the upgrade because my last version is 8 (don't mind that I bought 3,4,5,6,7,8)

Anyway how do I cancel my purchase for a useless upgrade?

Ive been trying to email support for the last 40 minutes but the support form on the site is broken and useless.

Really really really annoyed, very unhappy with parallels. To the point of switching to whatever else.

2. Hi, if you cannot email support, please provide us with your order number.
    After that we will be able to provide you with the refund and send you an official email with additional refund information.

Anjum likes this.
  3. LucianoP

LucianoP Bit poster

Reference number 80252971

To be honest you should check several things.
    Why parallels sends me emails with offers for an upgrade that I dont apply?
    Why the site lets me buy without any warning a useless product?
    Why customer support has to be reach by the obscure way of posting into the forum?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  4. LucianoP

LucianoP Bit poster

Thanks for the lack of reply.

Here is my support code 09703-89763
    my order Reference number 80252971

would you please post an email to customer support? at least send it to me via email or pm

I want my money back, and I want some reply in a personal and private way. And some apologies for your awful attitude.

Also the customer support form is broken, tried from several devices/computers. I always get a blank screen when trying to post, nothing happens after.
    Chat with a representative doesn't work either.

I'm getting real angry at this.

5. @LucianoP, we've sent you official email with information about refund.

6. Anjum

Anjum Bit poster

Hi Support,
    I purchased an upgrade to Parallels Desktop this morning for $ 49.99 and found out that I could not upgrade Parallels 7 to 11 and needed to buy a package 11- So I did. Now I want to cancel the order for the $ 49.99 that I made first for the upgrade, which cannot be used.
    Please let me know to whom I must email to get a refund.
    Thank you,

7. Manu@Parallels

Manu@Parallels Guest

Hi Anjum,
    Please check your private message.

8. Sylvester@Parallels

Sylvester@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Anjum,
    We will send you a confirmation email shortly.

9. MikeH9

MikeH9 Bit poster

Holy smokes, Parallels support is non-existent. How do I cancel my Parallels purchase. I want my refund right now.

10. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @MikeH9, please describe the issue here and we are here to help! If you really want to get a refund, please provide the reference number in the private message and we can process it if it is purchased within 30 days.

11. colinm5

colinm5 Bit poster

Hello,

I ordered parallels today with the "pay by month" option and don't really think I'll need this. I understand I'll get charged for the first month, but how do I cancel my monthly payment, as it says "cancel at any time. I already opted out of renuing my subscription for next year but there is no option to cancel my current subscription. Please help

12. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @colinm5 , We can initiate the refund if you are not using Parallels Desktop anymore. Please let us know if you would like to have a refund.

13. colinm5

colinm5 Bit poster

Yes please, I'd appreciate it greatly.

14. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @colinm5 , we have initiated the refund and sent you an email confirmation.

15. KyungseonH

KyungseonH Bit poster

I just ordered Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade (1 Year) but it won't start on my desktop. I would like to get refund of it.

cleverbridge reference number

16. KaryW

KaryW Bit poster

this parallels experience has been a nightmare. please refund ASAP -- cleverbridge reference # 150029860

17. The auto-renewal option for the license key purchased using the order reference # 150029860 is already disabled and it will not be renewed further.

18. KaryW

KaryW Bit poster

I WANT A REFUND

19. Hi KaryW. May I know the reason for the refund? Also, provide the Cleverbridge reference #.

20. KaryW

KaryW Bit poster

the whole experience, from the download to the payment to the attempts to actually use office/word on it has been at best incredibly frustrating, at worst impossible. please refund my payment. and, as i posted earlier, my cleverbridge reference # is: 150029860