How do I emulate Ctrl+Right Click?

JeffS3

Bit poster
I can make Ctrl+Click emulate a secondary click (Right Click) in Windows, but I can't seem to make Windows think I clicked that secondary button with the Windows Ctrl held? I mapped Shift+Click to secondary click, but holding Control during the Shift+Click seems to have no effect in Windows.

What's the trick?

Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac running Windows 8.1.
 
I need a way to emulate Ctrl+Right Click, not map Ctrl+Right Click to secondary click. KB 9151 addresses the latter, not the former.

Ctrl+Right Click in Windows typically opens a context menu. Fortunately, Shift+F10 is often an alternate way to open the context menu. In such cases, I have a solution; I type Shift+F10. If I really need to emulate Ctrl+Right Click, I am still at a loss.
 
KB 116994 is interesting but its game mode doesn't help. Again, I have what I need because Shift+F10 happens to provide equivalent functionality to Ctrl+Right Click in my app.
 
Back
Top