How do I get rid of this Parallels icon in my menubar?

NopeY

Bit poster
I uninstalled Parallels because I didn't have enough RAM to use what I wanted, but the parallels icon is still in my menubar. I even installed and uninstalled again just to make sure I got rid of everything and it's still there. Any clue on how I can get rid of this?
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry for the double post, but, one of you 60 viewers would know how to get rid of this right?
Could you help, please? This thing is such an eyesore, and doesn't work with my menu bar.
 
Hi,
On a mac if you go to "System Preference" is may be under "Other".
if not there check
finder - "Applications" -"Utilities"
kat
 
Hm... There's nothing in "Other"
And what exactly am I looking for in "Utlilities"? I don't see anything Parallels related.
 
Back
Top