I am trying to get PD4 to work after the upgrade.
I am running Boot Camp in Leopard.
Apparently I need ot get to the configuration editor to remove Parallels Desktop information from Boot Camp.
The problem is, I can get to the Configuration Editor. At least I dont think I am getting there. If I hold down the Command key and run the application, it lets me choose the VM. If I try to edit the VM configuration, I cant find the place to remove the info from Boot Camp.
This upgrade is a nightmare. I have never used software so clunky since moving to Mac.
I need help badly!
Thanks.
I am running Boot Camp in Leopard.
Apparently I need ot get to the configuration editor to remove Parallels Desktop information from Boot Camp.
The problem is, I can get to the Configuration Editor. At least I dont think I am getting there. If I hold down the Command key and run the application, it lets me choose the VM. If I try to edit the VM configuration, I cant find the place to remove the info from Boot Camp.
This upgrade is a nightmare. I have never used software so clunky since moving to Mac.
I need help badly!
Thanks.