carlosrodzbotet
Hunter
How do I move the only 3 Windows apps I need to run on Mac from my Win 10 VM to the new Win 11Pro VM?
I had Parallels-17 running on MacBook Pro with Win 10. I couldn't upgrade to Win 11Pro on my Macbook Pro because it was 2015. I bought a new MacBook Air M1. I used migration assistant to move everything from a Time Machine backup. When I tried to run Parallels Win 10 VM in new M1 it said I needed Win 11Pro. I upgraded it. I was able to clean install 1 of the 3 Windows apps I need to run on Mac. When trying to install Outlook 2013 which runs perfectly on my other laptop, Win 11 says it can't install it.
I need to bring it the other 2 Windows apps from that Win 10VM to the Win 11Pro VM. I was able to open the WIn 10 drive and see everything but but I don't know what to move or where to put it on the Win 11Pro VM. I only need to get those 2 apps from that Win 10 VM : Outlook 2013 and Quicken 2015. If I can move those two I'll upgrade to Parallels 19. If not then I don't need Parallels anymore. I need those 2 apps, I don't use Windows for games or anything else.
I had Parallels-17 running on MacBook Pro with Win 10. I couldn't upgrade to Win 11Pro on my Macbook Pro because it was 2015. I bought a new MacBook Air M1. I used migration assistant to move everything from a Time Machine backup. When I tried to run Parallels Win 10 VM in new M1 it said I needed Win 11Pro. I upgraded it. I was able to clean install 1 of the 3 Windows apps I need to run on Mac. When trying to install Outlook 2013 which runs perfectly on my other laptop, Win 11 says it can't install it.
I need to bring it the other 2 Windows apps from that Win 10VM to the Win 11Pro VM. I was able to open the WIn 10 drive and see everything but but I don't know what to move or where to put it on the Win 11Pro VM. I only need to get those 2 apps from that Win 10 VM : Outlook 2013 and Quicken 2015. If I can move those two I'll upgrade to Parallels 19. If not then I don't need Parallels anymore. I need those 2 apps, I don't use Windows for games or anything else.