Hello, every time I open a doc file in Mac, it keeps going to Word in my guest OS. I want to turn smartselect off. So I went into Configure, Shared Applications, and uncheck both check boxes. I even set the security to high, and reboot. The doc file is still going into my guest OS. I know I can manually adjust the open with, but I'm worry that something new will happen which requires me to repeat the same steps again per file type.
What else do you suggest I should try? I read somewhere in this forum claiming re-installation of Parallel with the smartselect feature uncheck during the install. Is that the only way?
Thanks in advance.
What else do you suggest I should try? I read somewhere in this forum claiming re-installation of Parallel with the smartselect feature uncheck during the install. Is that the only way?
Thanks in advance.