I have Windows 8 in one machine and Ubuntu linux in another. In all other applications pressing Command + ~ or Command + ` whatever you want to call it, the key above tab, will cycle through the application windows. In Parallels when I do that nothing happens it stays in the one virtual machine. I have Parallel Tools installed as well.
In the settings under Application Shortcuts it has the default "Switch Windows" set as Command + ` but pressing that just doesn't do anything. Using mission control with a hot corner to show application windows works. Is this not possible or am I missing something? Can't seem to figure this out and find it annoying since Linux I run in a small window and Windows 8 fills most my screen so I can't just easily click between the two.
In the settings under Application Shortcuts it has the default "Switch Windows" set as Command + ` but pressing that just doesn't do anything. Using mission control with a hot corner to show application windows works. Is this not possible or am I missing something? Can't seem to figure this out and find it annoying since Linux I run in a small window and Windows 8 fills most my screen so I can't just easily click between the two.