Hi!
I used Parallels 5 with Windows XP on a MacPro 2008 model that used OS 10.6 util that machine crashed recently. I had to get a new MacPro 2011 model- it came with OS 10.7 Lion. I transferred the contents of my old hard drive to the new MacPro. Unfortunately I can not use Parallels. I get this message- Unable to load the Parallels driver.
How can I transfer my Parallels and most importantly the contents of Windows XP from the old HD to the new MacPro?
I can gladly upgrade, buy Parallels 7 if that is necessary.
Best regards
George
I used Parallels 5 with Windows XP on a MacPro 2008 model that used OS 10.6 util that machine crashed recently. I had to get a new MacPro 2011 model- it came with OS 10.7 Lion. I transferred the contents of my old hard drive to the new MacPro. Unfortunately I can not use Parallels. I get this message- Unable to load the Parallels driver.
How can I transfer my Parallels and most importantly the contents of Windows XP from the old HD to the new MacPro?
I can gladly upgrade, buy Parallels 7 if that is necessary.
Best regards
George