Hello,
I was interested in getting feedback from those that are using Parallels on their new 2018 MacBook Pros. In addition, what are you mainly using the Windows OS for?
I'm concerned about:
1. heat
On a 2015 MBP, there already is a heat issue in general. I think the laptop runs hot.
2. fan speed
When there's an app that uses over 100% CPU the fan seems to kick in quite frequently. Is the 2018 MBP better at handling Parallels?
3. battery
The battery is less important than the first two, but is it burning through the battery really quickly?
I mainly use Windows to run development tools such as Visual Studio and MYSQL workbench software.
I was interested in getting feedback from those that are using Parallels on their new 2018 MacBook Pros. In addition, what are you mainly using the Windows OS for?
I'm concerned about:
1. heat
On a 2015 MBP, there already is a heat issue in general. I think the laptop runs hot.
2. fan speed
When there's an app that uses over 100% CPU the fan seems to kick in quite frequently. Is the 2018 MBP better at handling Parallels?
3. battery
The battery is less important than the first two, but is it burning through the battery really quickly?
I mainly use Windows to run development tools such as Visual Studio and MYSQL workbench software.