How many times do I have to say I don't want to use Access?

mculver

Member
When I installed Parallels 9 I said I didn't want it. I don't have the required tablet or phone. Simple, right?

At least a dozen times since then I have been asked and have answered I don't want it. I just rebooted and I once again was prompted to login to Access.

What about this does Parallels not get?

Can I uninstall this nuisance?

This is the perfect stereotypical marketing over engineering. The marketing jerks think they are being so smart. But they are just pissing people off with this crap.
 
Last edited:
You already know those instructions are very incomplete and leave remnants on the system - I've seen Parallels comment that they are to be revised with "real" instructions.

mculver, there are more complete instructions in this thread - they worked for me: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?290358-Uninstalling-Parallels-Access/page2

An yet still no official response to completely remove the unwanted Access and its fragments
and its removal to become a separate install. I guess marketing wins over customers desires yet
again.
 
Back
Top