Hello,
I accidentally click the cancel button when I was downloading a 22G file via firefox, and it have already finished 20G at that moment.
As I look at the properties of computer , it shows 8.1G used and 53.9G free which means the temp file have been deleted by ubuntu.
But the size of pvm file did't decrease, It remains 30G.
And when I run the compress in hardware menu, it said "the size of vm will be reduced from 0.0GB to 0.0GB"...
The free up disk space option didn't work either.
How can I clean this up?
I accidentally click the cancel button when I was downloading a 22G file via firefox, and it have already finished 20G at that moment.
As I look at the properties of computer , it shows 8.1G used and 53.9G free which means the temp file have been deleted by ubuntu.
But the size of pvm file did't decrease, It remains 30G.
And when I run the compress in hardware menu, it said "the size of vm will be reduced from 0.0GB to 0.0GB"...
The free up disk space option didn't work either.
How can I clean this up?