Greg Henderson
Bit poster
Hello
in v3.x I needed more room and ended up making an extra drive (drive E) -
Have just gone to v4.
now I want to expand and using the partition program - it has a check box that 'adds to the last drive' ...so I have Drive C still at 8 gig and have taken drive E from 32g to 40 g. My problem is the C drive is FULL -- how do I expand that drive and not the unnecessary drive E that should be deleted??
Greg
in v3.x I needed more room and ended up making an extra drive (drive E) -
Have just gone to v4.
now I want to expand and using the partition program - it has a check box that 'adds to the last drive' ...so I have Drive C still at 8 gig and have taken drive E from 32g to 40 g. My problem is the C drive is FULL -- how do I expand that drive and not the unnecessary drive E that should be deleted??
Greg