"How to fix my letters to drives" in Windows 8 Professional 8 Parallels Desktop Mac

asrsantos

Bit poster
Hello,

I would like to ask about "How to fix my letters to drives" in Windows 8 Professional 8 in Parallels Desktop for Mac

I have an external HD partitioned into two letters. My projects and files are all stored in HD, including the file's own virtual machine. The folders contained within the HD are being shared with Windows through Parallels settings. Entretando, every time you restart the virtual machine, change the letters of the folders hampered open files in Windows. Example: For a certain file path that appears in Recent files in Word, does not match the same way when I shut the virtual machine:

before:
W: \ Documents \ docx file

And then close and open the VM
R: \ Documents \ docx file

How do I solve this problem?
 
Back
Top