How to get hold of older Parallels 8 download for Mac with no DVD drive

uumode

Bit poster
I have a Mac laptop with a small SSD - no optical drive.
Worked fine with an older version of Parallels 8 with fully configurable PC HD space, which I set at 30GB

I was prompted to upgrade, when launching, and the latest version of Parallels Desktop 8 does not allow setting of the PC HD space below 64GB, which for small SSD drive is a challenge! Consequently it 'errors', as I simply do not have that amount of disk space.

In the retail box for Parallels Desktop 8 I have a DVD, but it is no use to my laptop.
Where can I download an older version of 8, which has the fully configurable PC HD that I can set at 30GB.
On the retail box it says "Download version available for MacBook Air and other Macs without a DVD drive."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top