Hi,
I have a Windows XP home image with an 8Gig virtual hard drive. I use it all the time and have lots of data on it.
I'd like to increase the size of the virtual hard drive. I used the Parallels Image Tool to increase it, and while it said everything worked fine, when I start up the image Windows still reports the HD as being 8 Gig.
Is there some extra step I'm missing?
slegge
I have a Windows XP home image with an 8Gig virtual hard drive. I use it all the time and have lots of data on it.
I'd like to increase the size of the virtual hard drive. I used the Parallels Image Tool to increase it, and while it said everything worked fine, when I start up the image Windows still reports the HD as being 8 Gig.
Is there some extra step I'm missing?
slegge