Hi everyone.
I have to physical machines, a Dell laptop running Windows 11 and a new Mac Studio running on the M2 Ultra chip. I would like to use only the new Mac Studio with a Windows VM on it but with all the programs and settings I currently have on the Dell laptop. Direct migration is not possible, but how would one keep all the settings and purchased programs on the Dell laptop inside a VM running on Parallels inside the Mac Studio?
I read that from https://kb.parallels.com/123929 that migrating a machine into Parallels running Apple Chip is not possible.
How would you migrate the system settings and all the programs from the laptop into a VM on Parallels? I also have all the licenses for WIndows and MS Office, Adobe etc on my Laptop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have to physical machines, a Dell laptop running Windows 11 and a new Mac Studio running on the M2 Ultra chip. I would like to use only the new Mac Studio with a Windows VM on it but with all the programs and settings I currently have on the Dell laptop. Direct migration is not possible, but how would one keep all the settings and purchased programs on the Dell laptop inside a VM running on Parallels inside the Mac Studio?
I read that from https://kb.parallels.com/123929 that migrating a machine into Parallels running Apple Chip is not possible.
How would you migrate the system settings and all the programs from the laptop into a VM on Parallels? I also have all the licenses for WIndows and MS Office, Adobe etc on my Laptop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.