How to purchase a one-time license

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by PaoloT1, Jan 5, 2021.

1. PaoloT1

PaoloT1 Member

Hi,

This is something that I've not been able to solve in chat, so I will try to ask here.

I'm trying to purchase a one-time license for Parallels Desktop Standard for Mac. When in the shop page, I select Buy Now > New License. Then, in the following page I select New License > Parallels Desktop Home & Student Use, and click on Buy Now.

The following page shows the purchase cart with a 1-year license, instead of the 1-time purchase.

Can someone help me understand how to do a 1-time purchase? Maybe this is the only way to purchase Parallels, and at the end of the 1-year I will simply remain with the current version, with no right to upgrade?

An answer I read in this forum says that there is no 1-time purchase, but only subscriptions. But the shop option says something different.

Paolo

2. PaoloT1

PaoloT1 Member

I'm sorry, but I see where I did an error. May you please delete this thread?

Paolo

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  3. Hey, we can remove this thread, but if you share your experience here it will be much better. Maybe someone has an issue like yours.

4. PaoloT1

PaoloT1 Member

Hi Maria, I just didn't select the second option appearing in the first page of the shop. I did New License > for Home and School use, but then didn't click on Individual purchase. The second option (Yearly subscription) was automatically put in my basket.

Paolo

Maria@Parallels likes this.