V venndi Bit poster Aug 30, 2015 #1 Hi When I open the PDremove from Finder, with ctrl then click open, I become this error:
marat_t Pro Aug 31, 2015 #2 To remove Parallels Desktop completely, please open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities) and execute the following commands one by one: cd Desktop/ mkdir temp_parallels cd temp_parallels/ curl -O http://kb.parallels.com/Attachments/kcs-35959/PDremove.zip unzip PDremove.zip cd PDremove.app/Contents/ sudo chmod 777 PDUninstaller.sh sudo ./PDUninstaller.sh rm -rf ~/Desktop/temp_parallels/ sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/Parallels rm -rf ~/Library/Parallels/ rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/Parallels/ sudo rm /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.parallels.*
To remove Parallels Desktop completely, please open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities) and execute the following commands one by one: cd Desktop/ mkdir temp_parallels cd temp_parallels/ curl -O http://kb.parallels.com/Attachments/kcs-35959/PDremove.zip unzip PDremove.zip cd PDremove.app/Contents/ sudo chmod 777 PDUninstaller.sh sudo ./PDUninstaller.sh rm -rf ~/Desktop/temp_parallels/ sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/Parallels rm -rf ~/Library/Parallels/ rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/Parallels/ sudo rm /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.parallels.*
V venndi Bit poster Sep 4, 2015 #5 I just noticed the answer, thanks for that, but It's faild by me. After "sudo ./PDUninstaller.sh", I become this in terminal.
I just noticed the answer, thanks for that, but It's faild by me. After "sudo ./PDUninstaller.sh", I become this in terminal.
marat_t Pro Sep 8, 2015 #6 I missed one command.... open Terminal again and execute sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/Parallels rm -rf ~/Library/Parallels/ rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/Parallels/ sudo su cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/ rm com.parallels.*
I missed one command.... open Terminal again and execute sudo rm -rf /Library/Preferences/Parallels rm -rf ~/Library/Parallels/ rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/Parallels/ sudo su cd /var/root/Library/Preferences/ rm com.parallels.*