I am confused as to all the information on the website,
I have a permanent licence of desktop 17. I need to upgrade this to get it to work on the newer MacOS. I thought I should get a free upgrade (my work, who paid for the licence think so). Can anyone shed any light please? I think I might nee to buy a new licence as Desktop 17 has reached its end of life? If so am I able to buy am 'upgrade' or do I have to start again and pay for a full license?
Thanks.
I have a permanent licence of desktop 17. I need to upgrade this to get it to work on the newer MacOS. I thought I should get a free upgrade (my work, who paid for the licence think so). Can anyone shed any light please? I think I might nee to buy a new licence as Desktop 17 has reached its end of life? If so am I able to buy am 'upgrade' or do I have to start again and pay for a full license?
Thanks.
