Hello,
I am new to this forum and would like some help with my upgrade. I am currently running a Mac desktop OS Yosemite and parallels 10 and windows 7. The system is running very well and stable. I would like to upgrade my windows 7 to 10 but the newest version of Parallels 15 does not support windows 7 and not compatible with Yosemite. Is it possible for me to upgrade to Parallels 13 from 10 currently so that I can run windows 7 and then upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7. Appreciate your advice and guidance.
Thank you.
Regards
Dow Koh
I am new to this forum and would like some help with my upgrade. I am currently running a Mac desktop OS Yosemite and parallels 10 and windows 7. The system is running very well and stable. I would like to upgrade my windows 7 to 10 but the newest version of Parallels 15 does not support windows 7 and not compatible with Yosemite. Is it possible for me to upgrade to Parallels 13 from 10 currently so that I can run windows 7 and then upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7. Appreciate your advice and guidance.
Thank you.
Regards
Dow Koh