ILOVEAPPLE
Bit poster
Hi!
I just installed the MS Office Pro 2013 on Parallels 9 / Windows 7.
If it is possible, I would like to get some information how to use the short ket on MS Word such as alt / control / shift + ->(arrow) to move the cursor within sentence / phrase / paragraph.
Whenever I pressed the command + arrow key, the size of the MS word window is changed.
Where can I get some information about the short cut for a Parallels-based MS Office?
Thanks!
I just installed the MS Office Pro 2013 on Parallels 9 / Windows 7.
If it is possible, I would like to get some information how to use the short ket on MS Word such as alt / control / shift + ->(arrow) to move the cursor within sentence / phrase / paragraph.
Whenever I pressed the command + arrow key, the size of the MS word window is changed.
Where can I get some information about the short cut for a Parallels-based MS Office?
Thanks!